Guessing these tires are done..

"... some of the rims are in better condition that others."

Fixing all this stuff would be my priority before going on a North Pole trip.
Cosmetic not structural. In order to figure out why we were having vibration we used some stick on weights and there wasn't enough clearance and hit the brake caliper, scratched the rims some. Just need to repaint someday.

We've put around 3k on these since the first post.. absolutely no change and I can't stand it any further. New Bridgestone Dueler LX's are going on tomorrow and these will become spares. The LX's superseded the LTH's I have on the back. Getting the back tires rebalanced also. If I get on the highway and I feel vibrations I'm going right back to Discount Tire.. there's not a good balancer in KCMO that I can find!

We've put around 3k on these since the first post.. absolutely no change and I can't stand it any further. New Bridgestone Dueler LX's are going on tomorrow and these will become spares. The LX's superseded the LTH's I have on the back. Getting the back tires rebalanced also. If I get on the highway and I feel vibrations I'm going right back to Discount Tire.. there's not a good balancer in KCMO that I can find!
You should see one I just took off the LF of the F-450 in my sig-about 8 inches of tread bulged out 1/4"!! Driving over 40 MPH would try to shake the front end off! Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo (1st gen.)-couldn't have had over 6000 miles on it, didn't even hit anything. Guessing too old+too much weight+not driven enough.

You should see one I just took off the LF of the F-450 in my sig-about 8 inches of tread bulged out 1/4"!! Driving over 40 MPH would try to shake the front end off! Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo (1st gen.)-couldn't have had over 6000 miles on it, didn't even hit anything. Guessing too old+too much weight+not driven enough.
That happens a lot on RV tires. I put about 7-8k a year which is a lot more than some.

All is good after the new tires and rebalancing. Smooth as can be driving a house. Thought the motor was making some strange noises but then I realized I haven't heard it sing in over 6k miles 😂

New Bridgestone Dueler LX's are going on tomorrow and these will become spares. The LX's superseded the LTH's I have on the back.
The Dueler LX look like a version of the new Alenza A/S Ultras that have been announced (but not released). It looks more like a crossover tire than a light truck tire.

Back