Greatest filter of all time (sarcasm)?

Plus shipping brings it to <span style="font-weight: bold">$43</span>! Unless you're local in AZ and can pick it up.

Originally Posted By: Dumc87
I'm browsing through some Z parts for my 300ZX, and came across this: Nismo Veruspeed oil filter $34.99 Says it's good for 1 year or 15k miles. Anyone want to chime in as to why that filter is $35??
Because CZP is selling it? Lol. I used to work for Z1, I guess old habits die hard.

Dumc87

Originally Posted By: jbcrawford
Originally Posted By: Dumc87
I'm browsing through some Z parts for my 300ZX, and came across this: Nismo Veruspeed oil filter $34.99 Says it's good for 1 year or 15k miles. Anyone want to chime in as to why that filter is $35??
Because CZP is selling it? Lol. I used to work for Z1, I guess old habits die hard.
I usually find CZP prices pretty comparable to Z1. Oddly enough, I get my orders from Arizona quicker than I do from Georgia. lol But maybe you are referring to the 300 Degree Fuel rail thing, which happened before I got my Z.

In a good running engine. That has been properly broken in. The oil filter has almost nothing to filter. Air filter is more important usually.