Greatest filter of all time (sarcasm)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Dumc87
Says it's good for 1 year or 15k miles.

But wait, it gets better! It is actually rated for 15,000 kilometers!

I'm not too hardcore about what oil filter I run,more on the oil. I've run many an orange can of deliciousness on my car haha.

It must add horsepower somehow
grin.gif

the old 90915-20004 made in Japan Toyota Filters... those were the depth media, fiberglass resin filters that became really hard to get in mid-2000's and eventually stopped being made... although I think maybe Denso does make something like it called a TRD sport oil filter (made in Japan variety), or Denso Sport oil filter which is like $56 shipped on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-TRD-SPORTS-O...XM6&vxp=mtr

I'm browsing through some Z parts for my 300ZX, and came across this:

Nismo Veruspeed oil filter $34.99

Anyone want to chime in as to why that filter is $35??

Because CZP is selling it? Lol. I used to work for Z1, I guess old habits die hard.

Originally Posted By: jbcrawford
I'm browsing through some Z parts for my 300ZX, and came across this:

Nismo Veruspeed oil filter $34.99

Anyone want to chime in as to why that filter is $35??

Because CZP is selling it? Lol. I used to work for Z1, I guess old habits die hard.

I usually find CZP prices pretty comparable to Z1. Oddly enough, I get my orders from Arizona quicker than I do from Georgia. lol

But maybe you are referring to the 300 Degree Fuel rail thing, which happened before I got my Z.

In a good running engine. That has been properly broken in. The oil filter has almost nothing to filter. Air filter is more important usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back