Great Customer Service From Microplane

Shel_B

Site Donor 2023
With all the complaints about poor service and products, it seems appropriate to present another side of the picture. Maybe you have some good experiences to share as well.

I've been using Microplane graters for years. Some time ago, I lost the sheath for my grater blade. I contacted Microplane hoping to get a replacement. The woman I spoke with asked that I send her a picture of the grater as there were two styles at the time. I did so, she thanked me, and said she'd take care of it.

Four days later a package from Microplane arrived. To my surprise, it contained a new grater, not just the needed sheath.

I received fast, pleasant service and more than I asked for. Also, there was no charge,

Last edited:
I've had similar experiences with Price-Pfister (faucets). All they require is a picture of the faucet installed, and they'll send whatever parts to fix it. Our sprayer broke down due to our water quality (worn out diverter valve), and they sent an entire brand new faucet. Totally free of charge. They've done that 2x now. Sometimes it pays to pay for quality/workmanship/warranty.

We live in middle Tennessee on solid limestone. Our water is so hard, it should be criminal. Lol

Back