Great Customer Service - Ampco Lubricators LLC

Just passing on some good news.

I recently ordered an inverse oiler for my Colorado to keep the valves clean on the GDI engine. I have not used Paypal in YEARS, so I was a bit thrown off during the buying process...and I felt odd when I couldn't remember putting my address in during my order. Well, come to find out, the company pulled my address from Paypal which was an OLD address I had not lived at for nearly 3 years. I didn't find that out until I went looking a couple weeks later wondering where my order was. I sent a friendly email to the company explaining what happened, and they offered to send me a free kit to my correct address. I just wanted to spread the good customer service I received from this company.

Just passing on some good news.

I recently ordered an inverse oiler for my Colorado to keep the valves clean on the GDI engine. I have not used Paypal in YEARS, so I was a bit thrown off during the buying process...and I felt odd when I couldn't remember putting my address in during my order. Well, come to find out, the company pulled my address from Paypal which was an OLD address I had not lived at for nearly 3 years. I didn't find that out until I went looking a couple weeks later wondering where my order was. I sent a friendly email to the company explaining what happened, and they offered to send me a free kit to my correct address. I just wanted to spread the good customer service I received from this company.
While not the point of your thread, one of the benefits of using PP can be that it basically autofills everything while simultaneously firewalling your payment info from the merchant.

Also to prevent fraud you really want things to only go to your PP address.

So yeah, keep it up to date if you intend to use it.

how does misting oil into the intake reduce carbon deposits on a GDI engine? If anything it adds to the build up. It's the opposite of a catch can unless you are misting in a cleaner, which isn't an upper cylinder lube they are selling. Their gallery doesn't show a vehicle newer than the mid 70's or so.

1717440319540.jpg

how does misting oil into the intake reduce carbon deposits on a GDI engine? If anything it adds to the build up. It's the opposite of a catch can unless you are misting in a cleaner, which isn't an upper cylinder lube they are selling. Their gallery doesn't show a vehicle newer than the mid 70's or so.

View attachment 222982

I planned on doing a 50/50 mix of Berrymans B12 and techron, or just alternating between the two.

makes more sense than oil, but too much cleaner isn't great either, I would think.
Maybe mix in distilled water for some steam cleaning.

Back