Great auto repair youtube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch Scotty more for the entertainment, but I think his quick how-to videos are more to give the DIY'er the idea that what he is doing in the video they can do themselves. If a person watches a video on how to replace a water pump for example, and its 3 hours long with every little detail, they will probably say forget it I can't do this and bring it to a shop.

The poor guy made a video showing everything that goes on in the shop because someone complained about the door bell and phone?

The excessive door bell and phone tells me he stays busy which tells me he is knowledgeable.

He is extremely down to earth guy. He is way smarter than his qualifications would indicate. If wanted, I am sure he would ace all the ASE exams. I like him most because all of his specimens are from rust prone NE area and his approach on how to handle that aspect of the job is very valuable to me.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
The poor guy made a video showing everything that goes on in the shop because someone complained about the door bell and phone?

The excessive door bell and phone tells me he stays busy which tells me he is knowledgeable.

I saw that video, was quite entertaining to say the least. He's joked a couple times in other video's about that subscriber. He was pulling in cars left and right. It also showed and insight of the frustrations over parts orders gone wrong, nobody shows that...

Originally Posted By: kalitys
This guy seems like he really knows what he is doing.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
I recently found this guy who owns an auto repair shop and records most of his repairs. He's like Eric the car guy on steroids. If you like ETCG, you'll really enjoy watching this guy; he's a master at his craft.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtAGzm9e_liY7ko1PBhzTHA

I agree. Just started watching and it's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back