Graphene coating before decal install.

I microfiber corrected the paint with D300 then switched to foam with SSR1 to finish. Then applied two coats of Glassparency (same as adams) graphene coating.

Here is the issue........I put the coating on last night and indoor cure is not an option. It is raining today. Will this make the coating less durable under the decal?

People do it all the time. AMMO NYC did on his porshe and that mercedes guy did (i forgot his name) on his AMG.

When the coating is cured how would that cause adhesion issues?

People do it all the time. AMMO NYC did on his porshe and that mercedes guy did (i forgot his name) on his AMG.

When the coating is cured how would that cause adhesion issues?
It depends on the coating. Some are more tolerant of it than others. In principle the coatings have "rejection/release properties" towards any surface contaminants so the adhesive may not function as intended. Edges and complex curvatures can lift.

All of the decent installers I know will not film over a car that is coated. It is just asking for comebacks.

Graphic shops here will not put anything on a vehicle if it was ceramic coated. It will not stick. That is whole point of the coating. Put the graphics on and then seal with ceramic.

Back