Got German?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the specs were not the same on the "made in USA" version....just the label was the new red one. They were the same as the old stuff...A1, etc., but with the new desinged label...so it's simple...just check for "made in Germany" on the label. That's all.

Two Wal Marts in the East End of Toronto seem to carry it. I originally bought 5 litres at the Wal Mart in the Scarborough Town Centre about 5 weeks ago. It was all they had at the time, in addition to the older formulation.

Wal Mart in Pickering at Brock Road also stocks it. I just bought 2 more litres yesterday. There was more on the shelves, but I didn't want to hoard it all, especially since I haven't used any yet. Price was $6.66/litre CDN both times. I did not see any of the old stock in Pickering yesterday.

I am really hoping this will be a good oil for both my vehicles - 1.8T Audi A4 (chipped)with 75,000 kms and VW Passat 2.8 V6 with 2500 kms.

1. Dealer/store/chain name

Autozone

2. Location purchased

Artesia, California

3. How much you bought and how much was available

6 quarts

4. Is there any left or have they gotten even more

NO! and they were pretty sneaky about mixing in those 6 quarts with the US made stuff. Never asked if they will be getting anymore since the girl behind the counter must be having PMS. She wasn't being very helpful that day.

smile.gif

1. Dealer/store/chain name
Walmart
2. Location purchased
Laval, Quebec (15 minutes from Montreal)
3. How much you bought and how much was available?
5 Liters
4. Is there any left or have they gotten even more?
Plenty in stock.

quote:

Originally posted by ShoBoosted:
It seems our local WalMart here in Fort Erie,Canada, is restocking with the Made in USA stuff..no more German on the shelves..glad i have 2 cases left!

um, i could have swore it was all german.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back