Not open for further replies.
http://www.groupon.com/deals/imagine-lifestyles?c=all&p=32

I get to drive one of the following:

Mercedes SLS
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
Bentley Continental GT
Aston Martin Vanquish V12
Ferrari F430 (or California)

On Autobahn Country Club's FULL track with a pro driver to instruct me beforehand and guide me while on the track. I absolutely cannot wait to do this. I think I'll go for the Merc but the four-wheel drive Lambo is really really tempting too. It's a tough choice, they're all amazing vehicles.

My parents are awesome!

ACC_Track.jpg

Awesome! You've got a tough decision ahead of you! I was going to post which one I'd probably choose but then I realized, I couldn't decide!

Awesome!! I hope to be able to participate in something like that one day.

I don't have any problem deciding which car to drive, though. I'm a Ferrari man through and through, so it'd be F430 all the way for me!!

Oh, and take LOTS of pics. In-car video would also be appreciated! :)

Wow sounds like fun, I wish my parents did that for me.

Take the Ferrari f430, the noise of the thing makes it worth it in its self..

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: musicmanbass
I don't have any problem deciding which car to drive, though. I'm a Ferrari man through and through, so it'd be F430 all the way for me!!

I just rode in my friend's F430 yesterday. That thing's a hoot and a screamer! But I'm sure so are all the other cars on that list.

I'd get into so much trouble if I owned one.

Originally Posted By: musicmanbass
Awesome!! I hope to be able to participate in something like that one day.

Oh, and take LOTS of pics. In-car video would also be appreciated! :)

I'll be too busy driving to video tape it. ;-)

SLS hands down, to bad they don't have a 458, the 458 is another step up from the 430.

That's going to be a blast.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete

I just rode in my friend's F430 yesterday. That thing's a hoot and a screamer! But I'm sure so are all the other cars on that list.
Lucky.The only thing my friends have close to that number,is a F350, Ford!!!

Last edited:
Just booked the Gallardo LP560-4. My friend is going to take the F430 (or California) out. Should be amazing. Pics to come. :)

The problem I have found with trying to attend things like these, is that they want 5-10k deposit.

I'm only 35 miles away, heck I'd video you for BITOG. But I bet there rules against having someone else in the chosen car.

Have fun!!!

Last edited:
I'm sure you'll have fun. My buddy did something similar at Exotics Racing in Vegas. He liked the F430 the best, followed by the Gallardo. The R8 V8 and 911 Carrera S also sounded like fun. He said that the V8 Vantage was not suitable for track use though. The suspension was too soft and the brakes weren't lasting very long. Maybe the V12 is better. He was driving them hard, doing a lot of passing and was even catching up to the instructor's Z06 while driving the F430. I was in town visiting him the day his in-car videos arrived. We were really excited to watch, but they turned out to be kind of lame because there was no sound.

I'd have gone with either the F430 or Gallardo.

Originally Posted By: dparm

I get to drive one of the following:

Mercedes SLS
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
Bentley Continental GT
Aston Martin Vanquish V12
Ferrari F430 (or California)

Can't you choose them all?
wink.gif

Afterwards, do you get a choice on which one you can take home?

This is like getting a date with gorgeous movie star but with the stipulation of no touching :) Imagine how you would be feeling when the event is over and you are driving back in your old jalopie.

- Vikas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back