GM Unveils New Logo

I’d bet they are looking to appear to the next up and coming buying market which sees the world through rounded-corner icons on their smartphones. Sorry guys, they know we’re getting older and grumpy old folks buy what we darn well mean to.

Had one in that period … It had the brand, model, & trim level … no GM badge …
On 2nd thought … have always avoided new market entries …
Even the Corvette of the era had a "Mark Of Excellence" badge......But dealers & owners are known to remove them.

KNFw2WL.jpg

Even the Corvette of the era had a "Mark Of Excellence" badge......But dealers & owners are known to remove them.

KNFw2WL.jpg
Yep! GM started adding these to new models around 2005, such as the Colorado, Equinox, Cobalt, Aveo, and other GM offerings. In 2007 all GM vehicles received the “Mark of Excellence” badge and it was discontinued after the 2009 model year. Some Cadillac SRX models received the “Mark of Excellence” badge up until 2012 or 2013. The reason is because the SRX had a fender emblem that had a molded into place “Mark of Excellence” badge.

Yep! GM started adding these to new models around 2005, such as the Colorado, Equinox, Cobalt, Aveo, and other GM offerings. In 2007 all GM vehicles received the “Mark of Excellence” badge and it was discontinued after the 2009 model year. Some Cadillac SRX models received the “Mark of Excellence” badge up until 2012 or 2013. The reason is because the SRX had a fender emblem that had a molded into place “Mark of Excellence” badge.

We had a 2005 Colorado (bought for son) … no badge … didn’t they come out as GMT355 in 2004?
looking on Google … see them on 2006 …

I’m not sure when the Colorado got the badge. It may have been 2006. By 2007 all GM vehicles had the badge.

I’m not sure when the Colorado got the badge. It may have been 2006. By 2007 all GM vehicles had the badge.
Yeah … just went to Carguru like I was shopping … 2006’s had them so that seems to be the first year and last year of the 3.5L that became 3.7L (had that in an H3) …