Give some opinion on Havoline oils ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im currently debate on using havoline oils over pennzoils. Is havoline oils still good ? thanks

Havoline is a excellent oil.

I did a few OCis with the new DS version with excellent UOAs.

Like most name brand Conventional oils out there, its all you need for 98% of engines that we all use with excellent protection.

Bill

Originally Posted By: twentynine
Didn't we just have a Havoline talk a couple days ago?

Yes, and according to a couple less than tolerant members here if your opinion about Havoline doesn't agree with theirs then you're an idiot.Their word, not mine.

LOL.gif

hey i'm just going by what Dr. you NO who said.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: farrarfan1

Yes, and according to a couple less than tolerant members here if your opinion about Havoline doesn't agree with theirs then you're an idiot.Their word, not mine.

Well I like havoline, so do that make me an idiot.

Usually my spellin and pour english is enough, but now Havoline motor oil can make me an idiot two! Sure is gettin rough around here.

Originally Posted By: farrarfan1

Well I like havoline, so do that make me an idiot.

Usually my spellin and pour english is enough, but now Havoline motor oil can make me an idiot two! Sure is gettin rough around here.

No. As long as you don't say anything negative about it then they won't call you an idiot.

Originally Posted By: killagt
than i go with havoline.

Depends on the OCI length. When asking for advice like this, you should always include mentioning how long that oil is staying in your engine - plus what type of driving you do.Pennzoil yellow bottle has plenty of stellar UOAs here at BITOG.... much more than Havoline DS.

i like havoline as well. the other guy was saying his mechanic is an idiot, and I kinda agree, becasue he is set in his ways from the 70's and motor oils have changed for the better. Just because experiences were bad 30 years ago doesnt mean they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back