Giant rims and maintenance considerations

It did not do well against the Tesla suv. Did absolutely gap an s95 mustang and mini cooper out there though.

Even the 300hp v8 s197 of that era isn't a fast car these days. They still look awesome, are tough and now cheap

Put it back to normal.
Hold up wait a second,
Let me think for a second
Hold up wait a second,
Hold up wait a second,
Hold up wait a second,

Hold up wait a second,
Hold up wait a second,
Hold up wait a second,
Hold up wait a second,
I guess it's too late.

27DF956E-E025-40CE-995F-CB77629C6796.jpeg

It did not do well against the Tesla suv. Did absolutely gap an s95 mustang and mini cooper out there though.
Yes, the 3.8L V6 is even slower than the 4.0L, though your huge wheels wouldn't have helped with the rolling weight problem.
Even the 300hp v8 s197 of that era isn't a fast car these days. They still look awesome, are tough and now cheap
Yes, the 4.6L 3V wasn't much of a performance offering either, but the GT500 was solid, which was nice on the heels of the new edge SN95 '03/04 Cobra.

I do have the gt500 strut bar and boss 302 rear sway off ebay. Driven it every day multiple years now with about $3k in the whole thing. Could have been worse I almost got a Pontiac Sunfire.

Also i have a cold air intake, ecu tuner, ultraflo muffler and high voltage coil pack. I'd probably have sky high insurance and be in prison for habitual speeding with smaller lighter wheels.

Back