German Car Techs Using Augmented Reality in the Service Bay

Does your correct German car have 3 radiators, and an extra one to cool the oil, too?
Probably, but I never looked. I'd say more likely on an AMG version. I can tell you that it has three hood latches, hydraulic lifts to hold the hood up (this seems to be uncommon today) and door hinges that look like they came from an armored vehicle. A friend of mine has a KIA and a stong wind caught her door and sprung the hinges, bending them.

You are guys assuming that this will immediately result in killing the wallet. When I had X5 35d they had to do diagnosis using engineers from Munich. Engineers from Munich were instructing technicians here what to do. This being vehicle with 1st gen SCR system, it was hard to identify what was the cause of high NOx, NOx sensors itself, DEF injector, or catalytic mixer. In the end, it was a mixer, and being out of warranty I had to pay that, but everything else engineers from Munich told technicians here to change when they were chasing issues, was on BMW.

Probably, but I never looked. I'd say more likely on an AMG version. I can tell you that it has three hood latches, hydraulic lifts to hold the hood up (this seems to be uncommon today) and door hinges that look like they came from an armored vehicle. A friend of mine has a KIA and a stong wind caught her door and sprung the hinges, bending them.
Funny- you never looked to see how many radiators in your car? But know how many and what type the belly pan fasteners are? LOL

Back