Genuine Honda DW-1, 6-pack quarts, Amazon, price back down

Reviews are positive including pics of 6 qts, but this ships from and sold by Dealer Sales Solutions.

Looking at their storefront, they're either legit or have a metric ton of fake OEM parts and fluids (the latter seems highly unlikely).

I ordered 2, we'll see if I get 2 qts or 12 qts.

Their Amazon company reviews are for the most part very positive. But you are correct, we'll see what we get, shipping weight says 1 pound. To note though, although the seller was different the last two times I bought it, it also said 1 pound and I received 6 both times.

Reviews are positive including pics of 6 qts, but this ships from and sold by Dealer Sales Solutions.

Looking at their storefront, they're either legit or have a metric ton of fake OEM parts and fluids (the latter seems highly unlikely).
I took advantage of this 3 times but it only worked twice (can't really complain though !!). In all previous cases, there was no 3rd-party involved, it was sold and shipped by Amazon. I have done two drain/refills on our Civic with no issues and once on our son's Accord but it was totaled not long after.

At ~$2.67/qt even a dedicated for Honda MaxLife Full Synthetic MV user like me could be interested in using DW1. That said, not planning any to do any d&f's any time soon and don't want to store it. Other than having Honda name on it, I don't think it's anything special, but at this price, worth it imo.

As for seller, DSS out of Florida, iirc I've gotten few oem items from them and no complaints.

You should search for Eneos Model H fluid. In the past year I bought a case of 12 quarts for $42 with free shipping from a dealer on eBay. I was fortunate because it was at the time that Eneos was changing from a gray bottle to a red bottle. It came in the original Eneos carton so it was the real stuff. It worked great in my Ridgeline.

Last edited:
A lot of people on here ended up with one quart and a refund.
That happened to me on the 1 out of 3 attempts. I wasn't clear in my earlier comment but they did ship 1 or 2 quarts and when I complained, they refunded the full price (the whopping $16 and change) and said keep the bottles.

It's very interesting that this keeps happening and it HAS to be a glitch that instead of fixing properly, they do something screwy. They very well could sell out of the stock they have. If it comes from an Amazon warehouse, those folks just pick what the order says to pick and they have ZERO interest in "this seems like a mistake" thinking. If it comes from a 3rd-party, they're more likely to notice.

In the end this was a slimy seller. They sent me out a tracking number for USPS which didn't even fit their format. Now they have issued me a refund "for my troubles" since I didn't receive the product. In the Amazon reviews, I'm not the only one.

Just checked my order, place 5 DEC 2023. Shows as shipped and will arrive this Wednesday. Expectations are low. I ordered 30 quarts.

Checking the Seller's AMZN ratings- not pretty:

Worst service ever, dont buy from this seller. They are running a scam show. I got a message that they have put the product in the mailbox and it was not there. When i asked for refund, amazon said that this seller don’t give refunds

Showed up on the 16th. Last day before refund.
Total j.unk
By JAV on December 17, 2023.
1 out of 5 stars
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! They showed the correct part and part number. Sent me different part and part number. Instead of having four boots and wires th...Read more
By Steve L. on December 16, 2023.
1 out of 5 stars
Do not buy from this seller. Sent me a bogus tracking number, now saying they are refunding me since the package never arrived. They never sent it and no intent...Read more
By Wern on December 15, 2023.
1 out of 5 stars
They never sent my package,big liar,they put an offer on a product for a very low price but it never arrived.Ebay is better.
By Elkimba39 on December 15, 2023.
2 out of 5 stars
I put the order in on Dec 8th. Today is the 14th,...I'm still waiting for it. Amazon has offered a refund if I don't receive it by tomorrow. I don't want a refund,...I want the transmission Fluid I ordered !Read less

Just checked my order, place 5 DEC 2023. Shows as shipped and will arrive this Wednesday. Expectations are low. I ordered 30 quarts.

Checking the Seller's AMZN ratings- not pretty:

Worst service ever, dont buy from this seller. They are running a scam show. I got a message that they have put the product in the mailbox and it was not there. When i asked for refund, amazon said that this seller don’t give refunds

Showed up on the 16th. Last day before refund.
Total j.unk
By JAV on December 17, 2023.
1 out of 5 stars
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! They showed the correct part and part number. Sent me different part and part number. Instead of having four boots and wires th...Read more
By Steve L. on December 16, 2023.
1 out of 5 stars
Do not buy from this seller. Sent me a bogus tracking number, now saying they are refunding me since the package never arrived. They never sent it and no intent...Read more
By Wern on December 15, 2023.
1 out of 5 stars
They never sent my package,big liar,they put an offer on a product for a very low price but it never arrived.Ebay is better.
By Elkimba39 on December 15, 2023.
2 out of 5 stars
I put the order in on Dec 8th. Today is the 14th,...I'm still waiting for it. Amazon has offered a refund if I don't receive it by tomorrow. I don't want a refund,...I want the transmission Fluid I ordered !Read less
One of those reviews is mine...

Reactions: GON
I don't understand why anybody would buy from this seller. Bad seller...very possible fake product.

I don't get it.

Back