Aisin WS transmission fluid $23.94 for six quarts (plus shipping)

The shipping is 1/2 rhe cost of the products? Crazy world we live in. I bought Honda ATF with free shipping a year or so ago for good price. It took 4 weeks to get here but it finally did and came in Honda bottles and look legit. Who knows but the car likes it. I would love to find out if M1 ATF can be use in lieu since M1 bottle says it is good for Honda. Crazy how oil can be used without automakers’ stranglehold but coolants and ATF can’t.

Unfortunate update: I just received a FedEx shipment notification. The package weight is 2.3 pounds, so it seems likely they are just sending a single quart. I wonder if Amazon will make me eat the shipping when I complain?

Unfortunate update: I just received a FedEx shipment notification. The package weight is 2.3 pounds, so it seems likely they are just sending a single quart. I wonder if Amazon will make me eat the shipping when I complain?
I ordered seven quarts of Penzoil Ultra 0w-40 from Amazon and only received six. I tried to get the one the “owed me” but it turned out to be such a hassle I went to the parts store and bought one.
Get this, they wanted me to return the six quarts and re-order the package again (hoping I actually would get seven) then I read the reviews and a bunch of people had the same problem I had. It wasn’t worth saving ten bucks. I hope you don’t have the same type of issue.

I ordered seven quarts of Penzoil Ultra 0w-40 from Amazon and only received six. I tried to get the one the “owed me” but it turned out to be such a hassle I went to the parts store and bought one.
Get this, they wanted me to return the six quarts and re-order the package again (hoping I actually would get seven) then I read the reviews and a bunch of people had the same problem I had. It wasn’t worth saving ten bucks. I hope you don’t have the same type of issue.
Did you use Prime? I can see that happening if you used Amazon the platform but chose a 3rd party seller. If the seller is Amazon, however, they're excellent about returns. No questions asked. Any return I do with Prime, they send out the replacement item immediately or else do an instant refund to store credit with the only requirement that I promise to send the item in question back within 30 days.

I swapped some of that Mobil 6qt 5w30 for $20 for one of these (yay Amazon return policy 🤌)
Maybe I can drain and fill the Scion again 🤔
Last time I used (for a good price) Mobil 3324

Let's see if I get 6qts

I swapped some of that Mobil 6qt 5w30 for $20 for one of these (yay Amazon return policy 🤌)
Maybe I can drain and fill the Scion again 🤔
Last time I used (for a good price) Mobil 3324

Let's see if I get 6qts
I received one quart. The good news is that Amazon says they are refunding my money, including shipping and that I don't have to return it. So if that's true I'm getting a free bottle of ATF.

The seller has already pulled the listing so either they realized they messed up or they took a gamble and lost.

tempImagesbwN1f.jpg

I received one quart. The good news is that Amazon says they are refunding my money, including shipping and that I don't have to return it. So if that's true I'm getting a free bottle of ATF.

The seller has already pulled the listing so either they realized they messed up or they took a gamble and lost.

View attachment 201280
1000009511.jpg

My disappointment is immeasurable 😔
Oh well, I'll contact support later

If it's a free bottle, I guess I can't complain 🤷‍♂️

Back