Funny thing happened to me in the that's not so funny way :)

Some of you may have noticed I am posting a bit of stuff in the FS section.
A couple of weeks ago I won an auction lot because it contained some special power cords I need that are hard to source.
I figured, cool I'll get the cords I need and sell some of the other stuff to offset the costs.

Well darn it the pallet came and the only thing it does not contain is the stupid power cords. So now I got a ton of stuff I didn't really want and still need those darn cords.

I know auctions are a gamble, I rolled and lost on this one. Anyone need 50 bolts with washers? Or random o'rings or military receptacle covers for a HMMWV? :p :cry:

At least I got some good stuff in it so not all is bad.

put up some pics. I'm not opposed to buying. If I didnt have 3 grease guns I'd give you the 45 over amazon.

Random sale photo. make offer on anything that interest you.. wait that might violate bitog terms.

If the photo of the items you were bidding on had the cords, but you didn’t receive them, can’t you do something about it?

An old co worker of mine was big into online auctions. One had a photo of 2 pressure tanks with really no description so he bid. The seller said it was only for 1, but he fought it and finally won.

that's exactly Y they pull this malarky (there, how's that for ur swear avoidance)
they dont think you will go to the hassel of
jerkin their chain back so they just rip ppl off.
*AG's Office (Consumer Protection).
*the ISP it was listed on
And
*the auction (flee-bay, FB Mrkt Place, what ever).
Can all B posted the same email note asking assistance. Keep record.
Send "Demand Ltr" to seller "I'd like such'n such by so'n so date'. I will
continue my action till compensated or our original deal otherwise." Make
the date 2 wks or so from the time he might rec it. This is a legal means for recompense.

They had photos of the truck being loaded and you can see the item. So YRC lost it. Basically it's in the black hole of yrc, I'm afraid it a lost cause. Win some lose some. I'm going to the terminal again this week and I am going to ask about it. I'm sure I know what the response will be :)

well, this approach is a lill different. It's "a tell" rather than "an ask".
Something U must follow up on to get results~

"...YRC lost it.."
sounds like you may have some important detail?

well, this approach is a lill different. It's "a tell" rather than "an ask".
Something U must follow up on to get results~

"...YRC lost it.."
sounds like you may have some important detail?
You can see the cords on the pictures when they loaded it. I'm going to follow up with YRC, I just know it going to be a hassle.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

So in layman’s terms someone wanted these more than you or…..

D be highly PO’d.
I think they double stacked the pallet and they got pulled off somehow. It was a very specific type of military power cord, but hey I could be wrong.

I say that because the box they show in the pictures was pretty destroyed.

Back