Fram Ultra Air Filter (4309)

Replaced the filter on my Hemi RAM last weekend, my Ultra looked just like yours (maybe different size of course). Metal mesh on one side with 2 raised rib type sections like yours.

The Fram Ultra pleats were taller than the pleats on the OEM filter that came off it.

BTW.....in regards to people swapping filters in boxes, all of the Fram Ultra filters (oil and air) at my Walmart are taped. If the tape is cut, pick another one.
That why I don’t want open another just to see if it the same . I have some self respect for that . If I open to check . I buy that one . I guess it’s Normal

That why I don’t want open another just to see if it the same . I have some self respect for that . If I open to check . I buy that one . I guess it’s Normal

Yep, if I see a sealed one Ill buy it. If im really worried about it, Ill open it right at the register in front of the cashier.

Honestly surprised ALL filters arent taped because who knows what people could/would do to them.

Yep, if I see a sealed one Ill buy it. If im really worried about it, Ill open it right at the register in front of the cashier.

Honestly surprised ALL filters arent taped because who knows what people could/would do to them.
Peoples are sorry some time . I bought a gallon of super tech oil . Brought it home . Pop and found oil mix with coolant in it . Went walmarr and return it . I post a thread here a while back . Sad part is they fail to check and put right back on the shelves

Back