FRAM True Air - Canada

Does anyone know where I can find these filters in Canada???
FRAM's website just keeps directing me to Walmart.com with no chance of shipping to Canada
This is one of the most impossible things yet!!

Fram's own website says Walmart Canada, Canadian Tire & Home Hardware are Canadian vendors for this product. Can't verify the accuracy of the info. Might take a discussion and a special order to get what you need.

I've tried all these different suppliers, and nothing :(
It's too bad, I really wanted to try this filter. We get really severe wildfire smoke here from spring-fall, and severe pollution in the winter from inversions. N95 media should help with this

Fram's own website says Walmart Canada, Canadian Tire & Home Hardware are Canadian vendors for this product. Can't verify the accuracy of the info. Might take a discussion and a special order to get what you need.

That usually just means that they carry(ied) at least one FRAM product (at some time in the past).

Does anyone know where I can find these filters in Canada???
FRAM's website just keeps directing me to Walmart.com with no chance of shipping to Canada
This is one of the most impossible things yet!!

Not sold in Canada as far as I'm aware.

My advice since they're lightweight, buy a few and have them forwarded.

My favourite forwarder: https://syrush.com/calculator
No American sales tax when shipped here. $0.99 receiving fee.
~150g/filter x 4
= 600g

USPS first class to my address in Canada is $18.14USD, up to 2lbs
~$4.90 a filter for shipping

It'll come out cheaper than any markup a Canadian seller would add

I've tried all these different suppliers, and nothing :(
It's too bad, I really wanted to try this filter. We get really severe wildfire smoke here from spring-fall, and severe pollution in the winter from inversions. N95 media should help with this
If it does anything it'll just clog your "high filtration" cabin air filter like it did my Purolator Boss that I only ran for 7 months between May and December.

I've never had to pull a cabin air filter after just 7 months and we're hundreds of miles away from Canada.

The reason I suspect the basic ones wouldn't clog is that anything smaller than PM 10 tends to go right through them instead of being trapped by the filter, whereas the higher end filters catch between 75-90% of PM 2.5.

What makes this filter so desirable? Are they better for smoke?
I’m only asking because I spent last spring and summer in smoked filled western Canada using my truck as a mobile office. If this is better than my current filter with smoke then im interested in it.

Currently using some carbon activated filters I got off eBay that actually seemed to help with the smoke. When I was in the truck with AC on recirc for a couple hours and then get out of the truck I would instantly notice the smoke smell so I assume the filter in the truck was working well…

Back