Fram tg10575 Ford Coyote

If you look at my last tough guard on this engine it held up much better. But I don’t think it saw as much winter duty. It also had more miles/kms but less hours. But the pleats didn’t fold over near the join in the media.

They are pretty cheap for me here. Half the price of a Fram Ultra that I typically use. I like the construction of the Wix XP(other than the efficiency rating), Amsoil Ea and the Royal Purpe. But they aren’t easy to get where I’m at and are pretty pricey. The motorcraft ones are easy and cheap for me to get from my local dealer. I’m not a fan of the purolator made motorcrafts at all as I’ve had a lot of issues with them. But in all ears for suggestions. Preferably something easy to get even if I have to order online. That’s how I’m getting my liqui moly anyways.
What about Purolator One? Some are cost effective.

Going with the PG2500ex check the number but it comes up for you truck and engine. ( Premium Guard or the EcoGard clone)
I thought of the Baldwin as it is solid but not top tier and the K&N select was listed as a 20K mile filter but it isn't to me and it had too much glue. And in my mind I wouldn't go the 10k until you see what anything looks like around your 5K.. that you are doing now.
And I still wouldn't do 10k on it anyway

1000002370.jpg

Going with the PG2500ex check the number but it comes up for you truck and engine. ( Premium Guard or the EcoGard clone)
I thought of the Baldwin as it is solid but not top tier and the K&N select was listed as a 20K mile filter but it isn't to me and it had too much glue. And in my mind I wouldn't go the 10k until you see what anything looks like around your 5K.. that you are doing now.
And I still wouldn't do 10k on it anyway
Great looking filter but kinda pricey up here.

IMG_8331.jpg

That works for me as they are local here. I’ll check them out! Thanks!!!

Back