Four-Ball wear test: Amsoil versus Red Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Well, for whatever it's worth or worth less, I think Bruce was considering his next evolution in 0w-10 oils using a different base stock that...(wait for it) ... produced a smaller wear scar in the 4 ball test.
28.gif
27.gif

..but the current one appears to be up to the task ..at least until my cam is ground to paste.

grin2.gif
21.gif

You could use brand XXX on sale at the walmart and your cam would out last you.
So be real about what you say

Last edited:
I think he was kidding. That's what he usually means when he has so many smilies. Besides, he's been using that oil with great success for quite some time now. He's very happy about it and makes no secret of it.

You really shouldn't be so quick to be condescending. It just opens you up to get torn apart. Trust me.

Originally Posted By: d00df00d
I think he was kidding. That's what he usually means when he has so many smilies. Besides, he's been using that oil with great success for quite some time now. He's very happy about it and makes no secret of it.

You really shouldn't be so quick to be condescending. It just opens you up to get torn apart. Trust me.

I can take it :)

I had of course seen the AmsOil materials. Of course I knew that was their side, but, it sounded like possibly relevant data. So, thanks for this thread. I had been considering M1, RL and AO.

Originally Posted By: badnews
I can take it :)

I'm sorry, I should have made my point more directly.

We don't want to hear it. It doesn't matter if you can take rebukes; we don't want you starting stuff in the first place.

Better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back