Formula shell working for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
2007 Pontiac G6 2.4 engine been using qsud for a few years but used a quart of oil every 1000 miles.Bought a case of formula shell 5/30 at home Depot when it was on sale. So far 1000 miles on oil change and zero makeup oil very pleased so far.

One of the best sleeper oils on the market! I have several Ford Focus cars I take care of for work running on FS all with 2-300,000 miles and all motors run great and my service guys are hard on cars! My mother just retired her "95" Buick with over 300,000 running FS 5w30 conventional changed every 4-7,000 miles.

Formula shell is really good stuff. I have run a lot of it and it seems like there is always a sale on it somewhere.

If I remember correctly it was$1.99 a quart.The Pontiac beater is now a short trip run around town so it's on cheap conventional. I'm happy I didn't have to add a quart of oil. I should of stopped using qsud years ago I just took it for granted it was the engine not the oil

A friend's Tahoe I maintain sees this or whatever's on sale - for $10/jug on sale at Home Depot it's not complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back