For guys that want to costumize (not customize) their car to get attention

Savin up for an SUV

2063A1A7-418B-4F1C-9EA6-60C5CAA1969D.jpeg

The expert pinstriping really does it for me…

I'm particularly fond of the 12 exhaust pipes....assuming there are also 2 from under the passenger side door. Total ZEN of airflow I'm sure.

I badly want to put longhorns and 32 inch spinners on my escalade like all Mexican men want to on theirs but the missy of the kitchen would have the business end of the chefs knife to my neck. Was hard enough to put 22 inch rims on the Yukon.

Big Horn's family here! That said, I thank your wife for the rest of society :ROFLMAO:

Big Horn's family here! That said, I thank your wife for the rest of society :ROFLMAO:
I'll never forget how i had to fight to put a two tone paint job, chrome 20's, subwoofers, and lower my old 1997 ext cab lariat f150. Don't have it anymore only because it got stolen. Still miss that truck to this day. I'll have to find a picture.

Nah, we’re good……
I'll be honest the black and brown two tone fade may have been slightly cringe looking back at it. Should've just left it plain black. But I really wanted to buy a silver escalade instead of black to put blue on the bottom and leave the hood and roof silver. Now that would've looked killer.

Back