For guys that want to costumize (not customize) their car to get attention

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Wow... is all I can say. And glad the owner of this MB is not my neighbor.

mercedes-s-class-brabus-maybach-amg-v12-has-em-all-penicillin-would-probably-cure-it-178435_1.jpg
mercedes-s-class-brabus-maybach-amg-v12-has-em-all-penicillin-would-probably-cure-it_3.jpg
mercedes-s-class-brabus-maybach-amg-v12-has-em-all-penicillin-would-probably-cure-it_4.jpg

I customized my 03 Toyota Matrix by adding decorative stickers on the back hatch such as Iron Maiden, Metallica, AC/DC, The Beatles, The Who, Motorhead, and others of the more recognizable and of course, better bands.

I think there is a valid psychological disorder with people like these. I have worked with them in the auto industry before, including a wacko that had carbon fiber wrap over his HEADLIGHTS. Somehow they believe their sense of taste is superior or they are just super proud of their ride. Had one customer with a beat up 02 Malibu, he had the seats reupholstered in this gaudy Dolce and Gabanna fabric (not seat covers)....priorities.

I badly want to put longhorns and 32 inch spinners on my escalade like all Mexican men want to on theirs but the missy of the kitchen would have the business end of the chefs knife to my neck. Was hard enough to put 22 inch rims on the Yukon.

Most likely this fine automobile is located in one of 4 countries. Maybe you guys know the country the plate is from.That will get us down to the exact country it is in.

Is that a LED strip on the rear bumper for an added backup light? Nice, "almost" blends in.
It is!!!! Wiring going up to the right rear light. Oh crap, I missed the hood scoops on the rear doors with the aluminum duct tape. It almost "blends" in.

Last edited:
I say, once we find out the country, we find out what is the most aggressive "brushed" car wash in all of the major cities. We need to "crowd fund" a book of car wash coupons for the kid/guy. We all need to help him out.

Back