For guys that want to costumize (not customize) their car to get attention

I badly want to put longhorns and 32 inch spinners on my escalade like all Mexican men want to on theirs but the missy of the kitchen would have the business end of the chefs knife to my neck. Was hard enough to put 22 inch rims on the Yukon.

Didn't know spinners were still a thing. You could go the other way with 15" Dayton 80 spoke wire wheels and whitewalls. (y)

Didn't know spinners were still a thing. You could go the other way with 15" Dayton 80 spoke wire wheels and whitewalls. (y)
If only the rotors weren't huge. I'd dig an 18" wire rim with big white walls and like a baby blue paint job. All I'd need is a big white coat and a cane.

I'll be honest the black and brown two tone fade may have been slightly cringe looking back at it. Should've just left it plain black. But I really wanted to buy a silver escalade instead of black to put blue on the bottom and leave the hood and roof silver. Now that would've looked killer.
Many years ago I bought one of the early GMC 2500 diesels - only one on the lot that was blue/silver. Within a year half the trucks on the road looked like it 👀 … Almost like the green and mauve carpet craze around then 😳

Back