For all of you Liqui-Moly fans, good vdeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always liked their products, this just insures that I will not consider an alternative!

Last edited:
Their PDS for their 0w40 indicates only 3-7% Mineral Oil
crazy2.gif

Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
I am very impressed! Where does one buy their products?

In the US, they are sold under the Lubro Moly brand name. Google search will yield a number of online places that sell their products. I also saw some at NAPA - I bought their fuel system cleaner there once (Lubro Moly Jectron).

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete

In the US, they are sold under the Lubro Moly brand name. Google search will yield a number of online places that sell their products. I also saw some at NAPA - I bought their fuel system cleaner there once (Lubro Moly Jectron).

Saw that and made a thread about it in the PCMO section as to not derail this thread.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Wow, the owner cares about employees well being more than his own profit.

That's all great and noble, but it may eventually drive him out of business, in which case all of them will lose their jobs due to higher manufacturing costs vs. competition.
27.gif

Mom and pop type stores may care about their employees all they want, but if a Wal-Mart moves into town, they're toast.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Wow, the owner cares about employees well being more than his own profit.

That's all great and noble, but it may eventually drive him out of business, in which case all of them will lose their jobs due to higher manufacturing costs vs. competition.
27.gif

Mom and pop type stores may care about their employees all they want, but if a Wal-Mart moves into town, they're toast.

With a global presence, I would hardly call this operation a "Mom and Pop" store.

Are they the size of Exxon-Mobil? God no. But I imagine they are as large as AMSOIL.

True. As long as there are people willing to pay a premium for their product, I guess they'll have their niche. A lot of fine automobiles are made by hand to a large degree, too.

Let us know how their 0w-40 works out. I wouldn't mind trying it myself, although the lack of LL-01 compliance puzzles me a bit.

None of the Napa's carry it in Alberta, they have never even heard of it. Hopefully that is not the same story for the rest of Canada or I am afraid it will be a product you will most likely have to pay through the nose to get it up here.

If karma has anything to do with it, this company should outlast them all. If I could get this product at a reasonable price...I would ....
01.gif

Last edited:
yep,liquimoly is a great company that makes great oil.

my only complaint is: #1-that they would bring over here the same 5w-40 version that they sell in germany.(the USA version 5w-40 is still good but not the same,..different base oil that's equal to SOME of the other 5w-40s we already get here)

#2-ditto,the diesel 5w-40 version.

#3-they would bring over here there synthoil longtime 0w-30(same one they sell in germany),instead of just selling there 5w-30 over here.

#4-not so important,...they would change their name to liqui-tech or whatever(i don't hold in high regard MoS2(molybdenum disulfide)=very old school,but that's just me),..MoTDC(trialkyldithiocarbamate)also called moly,is different.

having said that,their 0w-40 is currently one of very few oils on my list for my next OCI on my cars,particularly with a mix i'm thinking of.imo,the synthoil energy 0w-40 is one of VERY few better made 40 wt oils we can get over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back