For all Havoline fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh, I can't help myself, bought another 20 quarts today. My wife just said "Enough!"
grin.gif

Picked up a couple more quarts yesterday since my GF wanted to buy some girly stuff. Had just enough time to run, grab some, dump it in the trunk and go back so she didn't see. I picked up a ton Friday night but couldn't resist more for .68 a quart.

Weird how all Targets are closing out on the Havoline/Chevron oil. Anyone have any clue as to why?
dunno.gif

My target has the lousiest automotive department Ive seen
frown.gif

I went to stock up on some 5w-30, and all they have is M1 (at a good price, $4.29/qt), some expensive pennzoil ($1.84/qt), and car and driver oil. No havoline... They dont even sell filters!
My target considers floor mats and cell phone faceplates as the total automotive section
frown.gif

JMH

yea.. all the targets by me are AWFUL automotive wise, similar to a jewel or a walgreens lol...

now wal mart, there an automotive section!

call me obsessed but i just went and abought another 30 quarts of 1030 1040 530 and 2050.

that brings me up to a total of 70quarts. and i may go get more, depends on if i can geometrically organise my "oil shelf" to gain more free space.
at this cheap of a price, why not stock up? oil doesnt go bad. its been in the ground millions of years it can sit on my shelf for a year or 2:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back