First UOA, 18 Charger Hellcat, PUP 0W-40, 3,694 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. You must be babying that girl!

Seriously, the numbers are good IMO, especially given the highly stressed nature of your powerplant.

I have ridden in two HC's and got to drive one (a Challenger). Another wow, truly an amazing car for an amazingly low price.

I do drive it normal most of the time...no track days yet. Plenty of pulls on it...definitely haven't been pushing the limits though.

Originally Posted by jbutch
Other than it fell into the 30 grade viscosity, good report!

That oil starts out as a 30 grade according to a VOA posted here a couple/few years ago. It's essentially a thick 30-weight, probably for fuel economy.

Originally Posted by 92saturnsl2
Originally Posted by jbutch
Other than it fell into the 30 grade viscosity, good report!

That oil starts out as a 30 grade according to a VOA posted here a couple/few years ago. It's essentially a thick 30-weight, probably for fuel economy.

How can Pennzoil sell a 30 grade oil for 40 grade? Sounds like someone has some explaining to do.
crazy2.gif

My guess is that because it's right on the edge, it may cross the line into 40 weight in some lab testing. Blackstone however has consistently measured it as a thick 30-weight.

I had a 10k UOA using this oil that measured 12.6 cSt, so it edged into 40 weight just barely.

old thread

old thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back