FEDEX : 10 Days To Get 125 Miles

did they deliver to the correct address?:ROFLMAO:

Fedex always does fine delivering stuff to my neighborhood...the problem is half the time they deliver my package to one of my neighbors. I get stuff at least once a month delivered to me that does not have my name or address on it. Yet there it is, sitting right by my front door.
Amazingly

Screenshot_20220520-131454-749.jpg

The item hasn't been scanned since Wednesday, when it was at the same location it's been at twice in the last 9 days in GA. It's like they know they screwed it up and are pretending it's lost. Sent to Knoxville, then Nashville, then back to Knoxville, then to GA again. Good job Fedex!
Shipped via Fedex DumbPost.

fedex 1.JPG

The item hasn't been scanned since Wednesday, when it was at the same location it's been at twice in the last 9 days in GA. It's like they know they screwed it up and are pretending it's lost. Sent to Knoxville, then Nashville, then back to Knoxville, then to GA again. Good job Fedex!
Shipped via Fedex DumbPost.

View attachment 100812
It happened once to an item I ordered from Amazon (ship by Amazon as well). The label from my package fell off and stick on top of someone else's package, and it arrive at my home like that. Got a replacement shipped in the end and someone else also lost their package.

I called the shipper today and asked if they'd cancel this order and ship me a new order, and they will. She called Fedex and we had a 3 way call, and the Fedex woman tried to defend their stupid actions. She said it's because I used a PO Box address. Can you believe that? I asked her why in the world they sent me a tracking number and led me to think it was going to be delivered to me for 2 weeks when it never was and never will be.
I told her, if the PO Box address was not suitable, a shipping label should have never been created. They wasted my time. UPS and Fedex go to my PO all the time. I buy on eBay but my ship address is __ _______ drive, Box #___, Mountain Home TN. But just using a Po Box address with no street name or number, Fedex wouldn't deliver it, even though they emailed me a tracking number and shipped it to places all around me according to tracking it. It still ticks me off that they accepted it to ship if the ship address was non deliverable.

So a new order will be shipped to my street address, and if I order from them again online I'll use a street address + a Box # for either Mtn Home or my home street address.

Last edited:
I called the shipper today and asked if they'd cancel this order and ship me a new order, and they will. She called Fedex and we had a 3 way call, and the Fedex woman tried to defend their stupid actions. She said it's because I used a PO Box address. Can you believe that? I asked her why in the world they sent me a tracking number and led me to think it was going to be delivered to me for 2 weeks when it never was and never will be.
I told her, if the PO Box address was not suitable, a shipping label should have never been created. They wasted my time. UPS and Fedex go to my PO all the time. I buy on eBay but my ship address is __ _______ drive, Box #___, Mountain Home TN. But just using a Po Box address with no street name or number, Fedex wouldn't deliver it, even though they emailed me a tracking number and shipped it to places all around me according to tracking it. It still ticks me off that they accepted it to ship if the ship address was non deliverable.

So a new order will be shipped to my street address, and if I order from them again online I'll use a street address + a Box # for either Mtn Home or my home street address.
I've been lurking reading this thread.. glad to hear the saga is almost over for you! Insane.. I've seen usps do some dumb things around here, fedex ground/home delivery isn't far behind. I will say Fedex express has been awesome. UPS is also one you can count on.. they tell you the date it will be delivered and it is! What a concept! And about the PO box, ya if it's not the US Mail Post office, they always deliver to places that have private mailboxes (UPS Store, Mailboxes etc..) More lame excuses I'm amazed they didn't blame the last 2 years (go-to excuse lately) situation!

The sender called me this AM and said Fedex is going to get it to me after all!
It should be here by the end of the week. I just tracked it and it got to Knoxville TN about 3pm today.
I think they're now trying to see if they can find a road map so one of their drivers can make the 85 mile trip from Knoxville up to Mountain Home one of these days.

Things are not getting any better at Fedex. My ground package from DigiKey in northern Minnesota has taken 6 days to get to St. Paul in southern Minnesota. Will it take another 6 days to get to me in northern Idaho?

Back