Favorite WM Stocked Car Wash Soap ?

What is your favorite car wash soap available from WM that doesn't have wax added in it ?

There will be some product variation between stores throughout the country. The last time I was at Walmart in the auto detailing section, I picked up some Chemical Guys brand soap, it's highly concentrated and slick, I like it. Meguiars Gold Class is easily found and decent.

Meguires deep crystal
image-98.png

Not sure. I’ve never used a car wash soap without wax, at least not that I can remember. Meguiars Ultimate is an excellent OTC option, so I’d likely go with whatever they have to offer that is wax free.

Ditto, have been very impressed with Gold Class over the last few years.

Now also loving TW hybrid ceramic spray wax.

Reactions: JC1
There will be some product variation between stores throughout the country. The last time I was at Walmart in the auto detailing section, I picked up some Chemical Guys brand soap, it's highly concentrated and slick, I like it. Meguiars Gold Class is easily found and decent.
* Not sure about Gold Class and if it has wax added - I hate the Meg's Ultimate as windshield wipers smear / chatter after using ! ... This is why I was specific to request fav soap without wax added .

Gold Class has optical brighteners but offers no protection.

Purple Power Vehicle and boat wash works well.

Turtle Wax Max Power is another.

My "favorite" Walmart soap is Chemical Guys Mr. Pink or Citrus Wash & Gloss. Mr. Pink is simple, CWG is strong, slick, and really makes paint pop.

Gold Class has optical brighteners but offers no protection.

Purple Power Vehicle and boat wash works well.

Turtle Wax Max Power is another.

My "favorite" Walmart soap is Chemical Guys Mr. Pink or Citrus Wash & Gloss. Mr. Pink is simple, CWG is strong, slick, and really makes paint pop.
Thanks !!

Back