Favorite WM Stocked Car Wash Soap ?

* Not sure about Gold Class and if it has wax added - I hate the Meg's Ultimate as windshield wipers smear / chatter after using ! ... This is why I was specific to request fav soap without wax added .
I used the ICE wash n wax for a few years. Great product especially if I finished by hitting the whole car (including windshield) with ICE spray wax. Never any chattering and the windshield stayed clear for a long time. Now that the wash n wax is unavailable I need to find another product that works as well.

bought some mothers wash and wax for $2 a bottle to try out in my foam cannon. did not work too well . oh well its only $2

Meguires deep crystal
image-98.png
I picked up three bottles of these last summer on amazon as they were on sale for 7.99 each (normally 9.99).

OP Here : The Gold Class car soap worked well - afterwards I used TW Seal & Shine spray on the exterior (including glass) and the vehicle looks real good ... I believe I have found a decent combination of soap & wax that will compliment each other well !

I really like that Camco stuff they sell to clean your camper. It is a wash and wax but it easily removes accumulated dirt and leaves a sparkling shine.

Back