Sunroof
Not red, not white
4WD
360 camera
Sliding rear window
Headlights IIHS acceptable or better
Blind Spot Warning
Lane departure warning
Automatic Emergency Braking (all speeds)
Rear cross traffic Alert

Backup camera and AC are standard on everything now.

Rainsense Wipers
Automatic Emergency braking
Active side bolsters on the front seats have spoiled me too, but could probably live without them.
Wish list;
Cooled seats.

Ideally...

manual transmission
auto climate control - awesome to just set a temp and leave it
heads up display - why did these go out of popularity? They are great!
adaptive cruise is nice, but must have the ability to turn it off and have normal cruise
NICE stereo with integrated subwoofer
GOOD adaptive headlights

Nice to have
leather heated and cooled electric seats
remote start
wireless apple car play
adaptive dampers

Electric adjustable side mirrors, AC/ heat. Electric windows are nice .

One small option I pooh poohed at the time and kicking myself ever since- I don't know what it's called, holds two different body setting in memory so when you get in to move the wife's car hit the button and the seats and mirrors go to your saved setting. What a pain otherwise.
Yeah that is the subject of my original post. It’s called memory seats/mirrors.
On some cars I’ve had in the past like my GMC Yukon Denali everything could be set to your key fob. When you unlocked the door the seats, steering wheel, pedal height, temperature, radio stations, mirrors and probably more in forgetting.

The VW remote start is something that has grown on me. Push a sequence on the key fob and it starts up and sets the temperature using heat or AC to 72 degrees and seat heaters if it’s cold and runs for up to 10 minutes I think. Good thing is that when you open the door to get in if it’s still running it won’t shut off like many complain of.

When it comes to options, what would you have to have in a new vehicle or wish you had on a current vehicle?
For me it’s memory seats/mirrors. My wife maxes out the seat up and in towards the steering wheel and if I don’t look I end up cramming myself into a ball trying to get into the car.
That is a neat feature we just happen to have on the wife's latest car. Each key has a seat position setting. When you approach the car you can see the seat reset itself as you are opening the door. Mirrors____NO

The option to NOT have a sunroof - eventually they all leak.
A 12V and a 120v AC outlet - in the backseat and trunk areas
Full curtain airbags and inflatable seat belt airbags - +trim levels often increase safety options - why?
Memory seat positioning and outside mirror positioning based on key fob used - my 2002 Buick Rendezvous has this as standard equipment and it a mid trim level. I thought this was standard but I guess it is not.

Heat and A/C(in an area with hot summers). The old Focus doesn't have much for options that still work, but in the winter a good heater is kind of a requirement! With cloth seats, I don't really car too much about heating or cooling them. As a Canadian I feel its my duty to be able to handle a couple minutes of cold fingers the odd morning so I refuse to be gouged for thousands by being forced to buy the fancy trim for a $20 heated steering wheel...

When it comes to options, what would you have to have in a new vehicle or wish you had on a current vehicle?
For me it’s memory seats/mirrors. My wife maxes out the seat up and in towards the steering wheel and if I don’t look I end up cramming myself into a ball trying to get into the car.
I am ok without it. My wife drives my car rarely, by design. She has her own which I rarely drive. Makes for a happier home.

Has to have a premium stereo. I know, I know, I can just have one put it, but then it's not "stock" inside and I like that. Otherwise, a vehicle that is not my wife's 22' Subaru Outback. That stupid car reminds me of the car Homer Simpson got to design in one of the Simpson episodes. So much dumb sh*t in that car. Almost makes it unenjoyable to drive honestly.

Requirements from my last purchase:
Quarter mile ET of under 12.7 seconds
155 mph top speed(or higher)
configurable electronic IP
adaptive suspension
adaptive LED or laser headlamps
properly bolstered seats
360 degree surround view cameras/sensors
high quality audio
heated seats

Nice to have but not a deal breaker:
navigation