Favorite hot sauce???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bottle of Dave's Insanity Sauce at work that unsuspecting people have tried with uncomfortable results. (insert evil laugh here)
That's probably the hottest sauce I've ever tried, but it's all heat, no flavor.

My boss bought me some Marie Sharp's hot sauces when he was in Belize, and the one called "No Wimps Allowed" has some pleasing kick. The others versions are much milder.

I've got a bottle of Dave's Insanity Sauce also- nothing hotter that I know of. I like a couple of drops in a bowl of Nalley's chili. Unbelievably hot but, yes, all heat and no flavor as previously mentioned.

I wish I could remember this one sauce I had a few years ago from Louisiana- not overly hot but very tasty indeed. One of the best I ever had...

I like Cystals Hot sauce. It was hard to get after Katrina, but now its back on the shelf. Franks Red hot would be my second choice. Funny thing is I didnt like hot sauce till I moved down south now I eat it on everything. Popcorn is my favorite.

Quote:

I've got a bottle of Dave's Insanity Sauce also- nothing hotter that I know of.

Well there's Ultimate Insanity Sauce.

Not particularly interested in these types of sauces for eating any more than I am drinking grain alcohol for drinking. 8)

Not really into pain. Tabasco is plenty hot enough for me. Recently tried one I haven't seen mentioned in this thread called "Tiger Hot Sauce". Parent company is in LA, but doesn't say made in Lousiana. EXCELLENT pepper flavor, but extremely mild, sweet. Would think it's Asian, except low burn. Am posting new recipe (at least to me) in another thread.

Bob

Well the one I like the best I can;t eat. OK maybe it is just the story behind it. We had a guy on my 3rd ship that would go into a bar when we stopped for liberty somewhere and order Nacho's. When his nachos arrived he'd immediately put on the HOLY [censored] HOT SAUCE!!! A real brand so look it up.

Well it is really HOT!!!! From what I remember it was much hotter than Dave's Insanity Sauce with more of a hot wing style flavour that I prefer.

Well back to the story.. Well being around a bunch of sailors they'd seem to help themselves to your nachos like a community food. Well after a real good dousing with Holy [censored] Habanero Hot Sauce he'd let them have all they want. So some unsuspecting fool would steal his chip and get roasted.

One drop burnt my mouth for 20 minutes!!!

Tabasco Habenero is my current favorite.

Not really that hot, but has a nice flavor.

I also like Tiger Sauce and Jump Up and Kiss Me - Original

Georgia peach and vadalia onion from Tijuana Flats. Not hot but great flavor. Great on eggs or chicken.

You guys are making me hungry!

Sprint - the death sauces have a healthy kick. Kids love the label on After Death
Vader - I've gone through about 4 bottles of Taba Haba
mcrn - Georgia peach and vadalia onion from Tijuana Flats? I'll need to try that.

Well, if it absolutely positively has to be lethal, I do have a bottle of Blair's After Death Hot Sauce for special occasions. That's what I'll also shoot with a squirt gun in a burglar's face.
rugerman.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back