Hot pepper/pepper sauces

Can you hot-heads handle this stuff? I tried it once and was in severe pain.
Please.

I've got Carolina Reapers and Bhut Jolokia in the garden. ;)

Pickled banana peppers, jalapenos, serranos, and habaneros this year. Made three habanero based sauces: green, pineapple, and peach.

I'm waiting on my Reaper crop to come in and the plan is to dry them - I'll send one to any of you feeling adventurous!

The problem with anything made with peppers is variation. The peppers from your garden will vary year to year depending on weather and soil condition. A friend makes hot sauce at home and sells it at work. He uses the same recipe over and over and the variance is so noticeable year over year that he actually apologizes sometimes for its varying heat and taste levels.

Mike and Dianes ring of 🔥xx hot have been using it for over 10 years buy it online 6 bottlles free shipping and i get 15% off. The only hot sauce that has a flavor and just doesn't burn your tounge off.

Can you hot-heads handle this stuff? I tried it once and was in severe pain.

81289228-6703-4c5d-a70b-881aca715efb_1.46909c91e724716ac45335325939c9be.jpeg
Dat's some good stuff yeah!

Mild heat with good flavor. A favorite in NJ Beach towns.

Attachments

• ingredients_heat_2000x.jpg
    ingredients_heat_2000x.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 18
Different people have different tolerance for spice level.
Why do people want to eat something so hot that their mouth burns and then their rear end?
Here in La. we enjoy spicy food, not hot. There is a difference.
Was in an Indian restaurant about fifteen years ago. Told the waiter "Give me the hottest thing ya got" He brought over three peppers on a plate and said "You will enjoy this twice." Instantly cleaned me out and I made multiple runs to the restroom where a traditional "Monsoon Wedding" Ballywood type event was going on. I'm sure it made for interesting memory videos for the wedding party. This was pre-Ghost pepper introduction so I doubt if I was that brave.

I have never seen those sauces before. I don’t like spicy stuff at all my mouth can’t stand it my dad loves hot stuff though and so does my sister but me and my mom can’t stand it lol. My dad likes Texaspete the best and some other stuff called like Chiputo or something like that.

Was in an Indian restaurant about fifteen years ago. Told the waiter "Give me the hottest thing ya got" He brought over three peppers on a plate and said "You will enjoy this twice." Instantly cleaned me out and I made multiple runs to the restroom where a traditional "Monsoon Wedding" Ballywood type event was going on. I'm sure it made for interesting memory videos for the wedding party. This was pre-Ghost pepper introduction so I doubt if I was that brave.

I ordered the medium chili chicken in an Indian restaurant. Very spicy but not too too crazy. Mouth was only numb for 10 minutes. Bill came and it says mild. I inquired about the correctness of the spice level. It was mild. Order take adjusted based on my race. He said that's all he thought I could handle. I thanked him.

I like hot but its gotta have flavor along with the heat. I usually gravitate towards the Mexican styles like Cholula or Porkes. I do have a recommendation for a really good salsa from Costco. Del Real Salsa de Molcajete. It’s roasted jalapeños, tomatoes, and salt only.

Put some of this on my soft tacos girlfriend and I made today. Nice flavor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 12
Back