Favorite cereal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HONESTLY, its my favorite breakfast. What about yall? Anyone like the kiddie kinds? Anyone coo-coo for coco puffs?

crackmeup2.gif

Quaker Oat Squares. Just the right size, amount of crunch, a hint of sweetness, and enough fiber to do it's job. I DON'T like that it's usually $3+ per box and the box is pretty small
frown.gif
But I'm pretty cheap LOL

I have a rule, if it's under $2 it goes in the cart and someone will eat it!

The kid in me likes Frosted Flakes.

The regulartiy side of me wants Great Grains, with dates, raisins, and pecans.

Count Chocola,Cocoa Krispies,Cocoa Pebbles,Lucky Charms,YUM!!!!!!!!!! Then when I`m in a healthy mood,Frosted Mini Wheats! Cereal totally ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. Alll mannn! Now I gotta go get some and I wasn't even hungry.

I love generic cereal. There is something about how satisfyingly cheap it is that makes it taste sooo much better. I take a few crunches and savor the flavor of a few more bucks saved. It is heavenly. But is all seriousness, I like the generic "Frosted Mini Spooners", they come in a resealable plastic bag. No box to get in the way.

How about a mix? For no particularly good reason, I've usually mixed dry cereals since about age 10.
27.gif

A few years ago, as a nod toward the cholesterol business, I went from eggs, bacon/sausage/ham & biscuits/toast back to cereal- something with some fiber to it, & no sweet stuff. Heck, even at age 10 or 11 I'd gotten away from all the Little Sugar Doo-Doos my younger brothers ate!
grin2.gif

Current breakfast mix is usually: Bottom 1/3 of the bowl, a mix of Wheat Chex & Bite Size Shredded Wheat. Middle third- Cheerios. Top third- Raisin Bran. Topped off with 1% milk.

Yup, that's 4 cereals in one bowl.
crazy2.gif
(Sometimes add Fiber One to it- but that stuff is really sweet
37.gif
.)

No favorite, but there are about 10-15 I choose from regularly that have some things in common. No rice, no sugar coating, no clumpy cereals or granolas. Prefer Flax, Oat flakes, Bran.

1st choice, any of about a dozen on this list that don't too closely resemble standard cereals
http://www.naturespath.com/products/cold cereals?tid=All&brand=All&nutri=All

If all I have to choose from is the standard variety of cereals, then raisin bran.

2nd Choice. Most of the go-lean products from
http://www.kashi.com/products/category/Cold Cereal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back