Favorite cream soda!?

I always liked the Canada Dry creme soda but never tried any other brands and have not had any creme soda for several years. Now I want to buy some.

Shassta mcnassta
Is he a rapper?

I swear this is true.
When I was 6 my grandma took me to a park where her friends hung out.
There were old men there who had served in the Spanish American War. I thought that was cool.
One of them railed at soda and told me horror stories of its effects.
That, and my Mom's household thrift, resulted in the stuff's near complete absence from my youth.

For me a perfect dessert is a Cream Brulee Cheesecake with a Cream Soda for a drink. Hits the spot everytime. Last time I had it was ~3 years ago. May have to take a ride to "Cheesecakes by Alex" in Greensboro. It's 70 miles away, but that Cream combo is so worth it... 🛵💨

Frostop vanilla caramel cream soda. It's good stuff but doesn't taste like it has any water in it. You could probably use it as pancake syrup

Maddos, a local restaurant/drive in, brews their own homemade cream soda, root bear, and sarsaparilla. It has a much richer flavor than any of the bottled or canned cream sodas I have tried.

sodas are TOXIC mostly sweeyenrd with high frutose corn syrup + they hurt your bones as well!!!

Toxic? Oh no! Tell me, exactly what do you suggest for us to all drink, that isn't bad for us? Coffee? No, caffeine isn't good for us. Tea? Nope, not good for us either. Beer? Nah, none of those alcoholic drinks are good for our body. What about milk? Nah, lactose isn't good for a lot of people. Almond milk or oat milk, or one of the other alternate milks? Most are loaded with sugar, so also bad! Lemonade? Loaded with sugar! Orange juice? Nope. We are now told it is not good for us. Too much sugar.

Water! That's it! Water. Wait, probably contaminated with forever chemicals that pollute our earth.

Dang, I guess I'll just curl up in the corner and die of dehydration, while trying to decide what I can drink that is not toxic. Wait, I think I'll grab a cream soda to sip on while I ponder this great dilemma.

Maddos, a local restaurant/drive in, brews their own homemade cream soda, root bear, and sarsaparilla. It has a much richer flavor than any of the bottled or canned cream sodas I have tried.

Toxic? Oh no! Tell me, exactly what do you suggest for us to all drink, that isn't bad for us? Coffee? No, caffeine isn't good for us. Tea? Nope, not good for us either. Beer? Nah, none of those alcoholic drinks are good for our body. What about milk? Nah, lactose isn't good for a lot of people. Almond milk or oat milk, or one of the other alternate milks? Most are loaded with sugar, so also bad! Lemonade? Loaded with sugar! Orange juice? Nope. We are now told it is not good for us. Too much sugar.

Water! That's it! Water. Wait, probably contaminated with forever chemicals that pollute our earth.

Dang, I guess I'll just curl up in the corner and die of dehydration, while trying to decide what I can drink that is not toxic. Wait, I think I'll grab a cream soda to sip on while I ponder this great dilemma.
Not really something to joke about.

So true !!

Back