Everstart Battery No Manufacturer on Label

I picked up a Everstart Maxx battery at the end of may after my Clarios Everstart Maxx battery died after 3 years and 2 months it was still under the original 5 year prorated replacement so I got a discount on the new one. I noticed when I picked up the battery it didn’t say where the battery came from at all, my old everstart said manufactured by Clarios but this new one doesn’t even tell you the country it was made in or anything. I thought I would share this picture to pick everyone’s brain and to possibly find out who manufactured the battery, I also attached my old one

Batteries are H5 size in a 2016 Volkswagen GTI

Attachments

• IMG_4995.jpeg
    IMG_4995.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_4959.jpeg
    IMG_4959.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 269
The JC in the serial number is "Johnson Controls" aka clarios. Why they still use JC - legacy?

East penn serial starts with EP I believe - so I have been told.
The info posted by SCM is 100% correct. Also, if you look at the EverStart label on the battery right above the green recycle logo, it actually says "DIST. BY CLARIOS - Milwaukee, WI 53209".

I went to buy a battery at walmart last week, every single battery is now a sealed unit. I will not be buying batteries there anymore. I usually add distilled water once or twice a year so I can get the most out of the batteries.

(There are probably hidden service ports under the label on the top, but I don't like playing that game)

Back