Ever see one of these ?

razvani.jpg

I saw one about 3 weeks ago. Tried to Google what it was but forgot the name of it. Thanks for posting this!

They’re basically “luxury tactical” vehicles. Starts at $175,000, and that only gets you a (presumably) Pentastar 3.6L v6… 6.4L SRT costs $45,000 extra, hellcat costs $75,000, and Demon V8 is $95,000 extra 😬
Tactical, or tacticool?

Seems silly, especially if that’s the engine set, and resultant drivetrain.

I can’t get past the Chrysler engines in a $175k+ vehicle
The Hellcat/Demon at least has some cool factor, but come on you couldn’t even get the Ram/Challenger 3.6L to at least break into the 300HP territory? Oh and I’m wrong… the v6 is a $9,500 upgrade. Base engine is a turbo 4 cylinder from a Jeep.

Tactical, or tacticool?

Seems silly, especially if that’s the engine set, and resultant drivetrain.
Definitely tacticool… and at $175k I demand better than the Pentastar…. And I like the Pentastar. Via Direct Connection the most expensive crate engine they offer is a $60,000 1,500HP 6.2L v8. Otherwise 1,000hp will only set you back $30,000 direct from Dodge and a built 8HP90 will run you another $6,000 and still nowhere near $95,000.

Edit: so it’s based off the Wrangler, of which the 3.6 is the standard option except in the Sahara trim.

Last edited:
Hmm i think it's pointless and ugly for the price. Give me another $400 Mitsubishi, it's probably just as reliable

It's a bullet proof vehicle based on a Jeep frame and driveline. I bid on one at Mecum a few months ago.

TH

Back