Esso XD-3, PC Duron or Rotella which 0w30?

Time to change the oil, currently on Duron. So which one? The XD-3 is a PAO (says so on the Data Sheet), the Rotella T is an I don't know and the Duron is blend of some sort. My truck has run better than ever since I made the switch to HDEO. Now I just want to narrow in on a good one. Sorry, you US guys might not know about any Esso products.

Sub; The Esso products are sold in the US under the Exxon label. You overlooked the XD-3 0W40 as an alternative, as the XD-3 0W30 is listed as a semi-synthetic.

sub_zero

2000 Sierra 5.3L 4X4. I don't have a very long way to commute and the vehicle hardly get's up to temp before I park it (mind you I've been doing 200km a day for the last ten days). So a 0w30 is better suited to the application, especially given the full-on Artic weather we've been having [Freak] [Canada] I did consider the Duron 5w40 initially when I started using Heavy Duty Oil and as userfriendly pointed out XD-3 is available in 0w40. The 0W30 works very well and I'll get better fuel economy, besides the engine doesn't burn any oil - this is about a 6000km interval and the level has not changed AT ALL!