Enzymatic urine cleaner

I need to treat a small section of concrete, that was under carpet. It has dog urine on the concrete.

I read that you should use a vinegar or tsp wash, then soak with an enzymatic product overnight.

Any enzyme product suggestions? Area is about 2ft by 4ft.

Thanks

I used something from the local pet chain once - I’ve heard good things about Nature’s Miracle.

Lysol does have a hydrogen peroxide-based disinfectant that might work if you can’t find a pet-specific cleaner.

I believe we used Nature's Miracle pet odor and stain remover on the concrete floor of a slab house. It worked very well. Available at most Home Depots.

Natures Miracle is excellent. I would fully saturate the area with it overnight, numerous nights. They recommend putting a damp towel over the saturated area for numerous hours on old stains. Use it full strength, and don’t use any cleaners before using Natures Miracle - only after.

Natures Miracle is excellent. I would fully saturate the area with it overnight, numerous nights. They recommend putting a damp towel over the saturated area for numerous hours on old stains. Use it full strength, and don’t use any cleaners before using Natures Miracle - only after.

Thanks!

I just used Tide powder and some STPP mixed and mopped the floor the night before, then bleached it the following morning. We never had issues after placing laminate.

I've been using a product called "OUT!" Urine Remover that I picked up at Walmart. Works very well on urine and vomit.

Back