Engine Stand and a Brown Recluse, What Did You Get For Christmas?

Wife gave me an engine stand for this BMW M10 project and Daughter is unpacking the gifts from family in the South, she says 'ugh, spider', splat. I look over and....hmmmmm nice fiddle marking!

High-end Ugh jacket & vest combo with Ugh boots & Jimmy Choo cologne.

Unless you’re making a statement Ugh is actually Ugg. Ugg boots are a fashion must have around here in the winter months, worn next to someone wearing flip flops.
Ugh - Mucks are a real fashion statement 🙄

Wife gave me an engine stand for this BMW M10 project and Daughter is unpacking the gifts from family in the South, she says 'ugh, spider', splat. I look over and....hmmmmm nice fiddle marking!
Those can cause major necrosis around the bite. Not something you want to mess with.

Those can cause major necrosis around the bite. Not something you want to mess with.
I've seen those over the years but never been bit by one. I did get bit by a black widow this summer. It hurt like heck and itched like crazy for several days but nothing worse thankfully.

Unless you’re making a statement Ugh is actually Ugg. Ugg boots are a fashion must have around here in the winter months, worn next to someone wearing flip flops.

I stand corrected! My bad. Old lady was a fashion designer in her younger days .... please, feel my pain! She's going slowly with the Ugg items. The boots are really lightweight and comfortable and my style. I work hard at the gym and at 51 I still have broad shoulders and a semblance of a "V." I like my Dior suits, athletic cut and tailored with a vest.

I love shoes and have a lot of the classics, some are $$$$. Overall I prefer middle road cost shoes. Tecovas and Thursday Co. are some of my favorites. I made the mistake of a pair of Taft's (pic below) and she laughed at me...later she admitted they looked good with a suit but asked my why I refused to let her get me a pair of Gucci's. I explained those Euro cuts looks worse than clown shoes in size 13 and they are often way to narrow. My foot is a solid 13 and dead on the line of standard width/wide. SOOOOOOO wide is often too wide and standard is often tight. I'm a mess.

Some pics below! Thanks @AZjeff! I screw up a spelling and now you all get a novel and more info that you likely ever wanted!

Attachments

• Ugg.jpg
    Ugg.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Taft.jpg
    Taft.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 2
  • Raad.jpg
    Raad.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 2
Back