Engine flush 61,000 miles result

Status
Not open for further replies.
And let's not forget the name calling, lack of apology, and no response to a PM I sent you.
Is this all you post now? Despite my comment not being in response to anything you said, you had to come on and make sure I was chastised again for your perceived lack of response? Weren't the four posts in that Bitog complaint thread enough?

And no, I rarely respond to PMs unless they are important or significant. In fact I haven't even read it. I've refrained from criticizing, questioning or refuting anything you post in this thread. That is going to have to be enough, for the most part I've stayed away from any of your posts. Isn't that what you wanted?

Last edited:
Fair enough. I did not realize that PM's are ignored. Just out of curiosity, how do you know if my PM is not important or significant if you have not even read it? I would politely please ask you in good faith to respond to this in a PM so we don't clog up this thread with off topic discussions. Thank you.

I apologize to members here for getting off the topic. I tried the PM route and as you see it's being ignored. I will leave this "off topic" talk alone here so we can all chime in and chat about our experiences with flushes.

I am here to learn from and help out fellow members.

Mr. MolaKule's is just another opinion like any other.

My results are based on actually using ATF (and now Motor Medic) over many years and experiencing the results fist hand.

This is the point at which the thread went off the rails.

When a poster, (that’s you, Ollie) states that each poster is just another opinion and think that the post of an oil chemist, with over 40 years’ experience, and PhD, is equivalent to the post of a guy that’s changed oil on a couple of engines.

It’s like watching a Boy Scout, working on his First Aid Merit badge, and a doctor with 40 years‘ in the ER, post in the same thread.

And you think they’re equally valid opinions.

Unbelievable.

So, next time there’s a question on how airplanes fly, skip right over my 35+ years in the cockpit, combat experience, carrier landings, multiple type ratings, airline experience, instructor and check airman work and training, and just ask somebody who is getting their private pilot training.

But doesn’t yet have a private pilot license.

Since all opinions are equally valid, you’ll learn just as much, right?

If you’re genuine in your desire to learn, then start listening to those who are experts on their field. Molakule, for example.

With that, this thread is done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back