Elon Musk faced tough questions from the press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Musk faced several tough questions from the assembled press, ranging from “Are you drunk?” to “What are you smoking?” to “Have you lost your mind?

Quote:
Musk said just hours after debuting the $35,000 Model 3 electric sedan. “Well, Tesla is making the flying car a reality. Life is too short not to build one.”

“We realize most Americans don’t yet have their pilot’s license,” Musk said. “Why do you think we named our autonomous driving software Autopilot? From day one we’ve designed Autopilot to work with our all-electric, zero-emissions flying car. We will fly you.

Quote:
When asked how the cars will be able to take off and land at crowded Supercharger stations, Musk was quick to point to the reusable rocket technology his company SpaceX developed for its Falcon 9 rocket. “It’s basically the same c-r-a-p,” Musk said.

Musk faced several tough questions from the assembled press, ranging from “Are you drunk?” to “What are you smoking?” to “Have you lost your mind?”

“When something is important enough,” he replied, “you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” He then added, “And let’s not forget that the week I launched my all-electric faster-than-a-Ferrari $100K super sedan, I docked my rocket ship with the International Space Station. As my bae T-Swift says, ‘Haters gonna hate, hate, hate.’”

http://www.motortrend.com/news/tesla-announces-model-y-building-the-car-detroit-is-afraid-to-build/

This guy is really nut. He should concentrate on manufacturing thousands Model 3 he had on order, but he didn't he wants to spend the money he doesn't have on flying c-r-a-p.

I may not see my Model 3 for many years, probably after 2020.

Last edited:
Is this a late April Fool's joke... or has someone had too much to drink tonight? I can't tell.

LOL. April Fools! Did you have to say a prayer to the Musk shrine you have in your house for posting such blaspheme?

April fools joke or not, Musk is smart. He got over 200K people to lend Tesla $1,000 interest free in a form of a "reservation" on the Model 3 due out sometime late 2017. Not a bad move.

I think the guy is a visionary.

If he pulls off the 3 as planned, I will see them all over Montreal.

The 3 is going to really change people's perception about IC engines, gas stations...

If I had a place to charge it I would get one for sure if I am in the market for a vehicle.

Hyperloop and his mega battery factory???

The timing couldn't be better for a man like Musk.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
April fools joke or not, Musk is smart. He got over 200K people to lend Tesla $1,000 interest free in a form of a "reservation" on the Model 3 due out sometime late 2017. Not a bad move.

My heating oil company took "lock-ins" from us and 600 other customers about 5 years ago....right before they went bankrupt. Said good bye to $800. Never again when it comes to free loans.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
This guy is really nut. He should concentrate on manufacturing thousands Model 3 he had on order, but he didn't he wants to spend the money he doesn't have on flying c-r-a-p.

I may not see my Model 3 for many years, probably after 2020.

You shouldn't take things posted on April 1st very seriously.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: 69GTX
Originally Posted By: demarpaint

My heating oil company took "lock-ins" from us and 600 other customers about 5 years ago....right before they went bankrupt. Said good bye to $800. Never again when it comes to free loans.

I hear ya! It happens.

I thought HT too was kidding but now you mention it, I am no longer sure if he was fooled or not. He is honest man, so I am sure he will tell us.

You guys should know why I Posted this in "General and Off Topic" on April 01. If I posted this in "Humor" then it wasn't fun at all.
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back