Ebay abusive Buyer warning

My Omega Seamaster from a Ebay seller in Japan was a good deal. Certified genuine and by what I can see the watch had rarely been worn. I know it was real because it has patina on the hour hand, no fake seller would patina a fake. the casual underinformed buyer, who is looking for perfect, would never buy patina on a $2000 watch.
Hermann,

Please post a picture of the watch you purchased! I am clueless on high end/ collector watches.

Hermann,

Please post a picture of the watch you purchased! I am clueless on high end/ collector watches.
1642381923426.jpeg

Not exactly high end, in its day (2007) it cost $2K new, they sell for $2K now and probably will forever.

Reactions: GON
Bought lots off EBay, nothing really expensive, yet selling on Ebay was a pain in the rear. I sold a CHINESE Android phone, and first buyer didn't pay, 2nd buyer asked me to load all kinds of apps to see if it worked, then she said 'oh my mother gave me a phone' finally sold it but Ebay does micro deposits to validate your bank account, took way too long, shipping cost was double what Ebay calculated finished up with $58.17 and EBay thinks i sold 3 phones.

Back