Dremel Multi-max experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one for christmas and used it last weekend to cut out and replace rotted panels on a garage door. It was able to handle faily precise cuts in tight areas very well.

It is a lot like the Fein(sp) Multi-tool you see advertized on late night TV only a lot cheaper. $100 vs about $400. It basicaly uses an ossolating cutting tool to cut in areas other cutting tools cannot.

Saved me a bunch by not replacing the door. Check it out.

I am buying the Fein instead.I will not buy anything made by Bosch or owned by Bosch,I do not trust anything made by Bosch.I hear nothing but problems with Bosch stuff.

Originally Posted By: wafrederick1
I am buying the Fein instead.I will not buy anything made by Bosch or owned by Bosch,I do not trust anything made by Bosch.I hear nothing but problems with Bosch stuff.
I did not mention Bosch? Is Dremel owned by Bosch? I do know that bosch maakes a cordless verson similar to Dremel and Fein.

Originally Posted By: wafrederick1
Look on the website,says Bosch on the bottom of their website.

You are correct. I never looked before. Good to know. Anyway, the Fein accessory prices are way too high for me.

I ordered the Fein through Woodcraft for 399.99.There is much cheaper version that Harbor Freight sells for 39.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back