Download Text Messages to PC

Can you take screenshots then print the screenshots
I could probably do that but it would be incredibly tedious to do that for literally three years of conversations.

I found a program called Coolmuster that has a free app and a paid app. I tried the free app to see how it worked and I experienced the same missing texts as I found with the Google Messages app, which led me to investigate further as there was now a pattern. So, I'm afraid that any program, whether free or paid, will experience the same issue unless I can solve the Chat vs. Text dilemma.

At this point, I'm not sure it's even worth it to keep trying as my new phone will arrive today and I won't be able to download any new apps to this one once the new one is activated.

I have just touched on the message, then a list of options pops up. Select forward, enter and email address and bam. Tim's your uncle.

Just tried it. Works. Ancient cheapazz LG with outdated Andriod for the win.

I have just touched on the message, then a list of options pops up. Select forward, enter and email address and bam. Tim's your uncle.

Just tried it. Works. Ancient cheapazz LG with outdated Andriod for the win.
Yes that works for one message at a time. I don't see how to select literally years worth of messages and email them. That is what's so frustrating, a simple solution like that is not available as far as I can tell.

Yes that works for one message at a time. I don't see how to select literally years worth of messages and email them. That is what's so frustrating, a simple solution like that is not available as far as I can tell.
Gotcha. Yeah what a pain.

Are you sure you need every text? A lot of texts with my kids, buddies, wife etc.........nothing that really important. If it turns out to be, one or three yes the forwarding works fine. Like maybe a contractor will text me some critical item.....

Gotcha. Yeah what a pain.

Are you sure you need every text? A lot of texts with my kids, buddies, wife etc.........nothing that really important. If it turns out to be, one or three yes the forwarding works fine. Like maybe a contractor will text me some critical item.....
Well, I don't "need" any of them but I'd sure like to have them for an easy way to peruse them in the future. My wife was an amazing person and we had an amazing relationship. I'm still dealing with all of it as it's still relatively fresh, but I'm sure I'll want to go back and look through our conversations from time to time as the years go by. Kind of like looking through an old photo album.

At this point, I'm not sure it's even worth it to keep trying as my new phone will arrive today and I won't be able to download any new apps to this one once the new one is activated.
Yes, you can. Use WiFi.

So, I'm afraid that any program, whether free or paid, will experience the same issue unless I can solve the Chat vs. Text dilemma.
Hate to say it, but I think you have two options - go without them or use some manual method to save them. SMS is a standard protocol while Samsung's "chat" message option is not and this is why the two programs you've tried have failed. They don't understand the messages.

Yes we both have Samsung phones, hers is a Note something or other. I can't access her phone since she had a login PIN that she didn't write down in her p/w book.

In the next day or so I'll be getting an IPhone 13 of some sort and I have no idea what Apple uses. One of my boys ordered it for me as this S10 started acting up after a recent Android update. I've never had an Apple product before so it'll be all new to me.

I’m 99% positive all your android data will move over to your new apple phone

Back