Donaldson P550518 (Duramax Diesel) 15K KM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just couldnt wait to cut this thing open. And of course its good construction. Thought there would be a coil spring inside but was spring steel. I'm sold on Donaldson products and pretty much all I use. Generally half the price of OEM from gm or john deere and better quality. After 15K the oil was dark but wasnt ink black like my tractors, sent in an oil sample and we'll see what the results are. Delvac 1 5w-40

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

Looks like it's still in good shape!

I've heard of Donaldson before, but have never been able to find them. Where do you purchase yours?

Originally Posted By: fredjacksonsan
Looks like it's still in good shape!

I've heard of Donaldson before, but have never been able to find them. Where do you purchase yours?

I'm in Ontario, Canada and purchase them from Toromont.

That would explain it then, I'm in the US...I found their website so will check there. Thanks.

Any Amsoil dealer can sell you Donaldson filters. You can also use their web site to find a distributor near you (maybe near you).

Distribution with Donaldson took a turn when Amsoil hooked up with them. There were a couple of sites that sold them on line, but they dried up when Amsoil hooked up with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back