Doing business with Gary Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered an Amsoil air filter from Gary Allen (EaA83). Gary is prompt, organized, intelligent, and professional. I high recommend him.
approved.gif

Thanks for the kind words, Dale.
smile.gif
I'm just trying to maintain the high level of service that Michael (and I'm sure Pablo and Don, as well) have established here on BITOG. We owe it to you the client, and Amsoil as a company, since that's the only thing that we can offer in "added value" to the fine product line.

I'm still getting my feet wet here, so to speak, and thank you again for your confidence in choosing me as your dealer.

cheers.gif

It only took two days for the air filter to arrive. Man what service. Gary may be new but he performs like an old pro. I think that this will be an excellent replacement for the Donaldson paper filter that has been discontinued.

Right on! Gary is a professional. (But sticking him in the tranny fluid forum will take care of that
laugh.gif
)

I'm glad too that the Las Vegas warehouse is speeding up their act. Most local Amsoil warehouses ship the day the order comes in, so a 3 day wait anywhere in the lower 48 is rare. Us weasels in the PNW know just how quick the Portland warehouse is.

Quote:

Most local Amsoil warehouses ship the day the order comes in, so a 3 day wait anywhere in the lower 48 is rare.

A friend of mine ordered from another site dealer, ordered
stuff tue. morning and it won't be here till Mon.,i told him that
don't sound right, should have been faster than that..

Back in the old day's of cheap gas, I used to drive to Riverside California and pick up my Amsoil products at the warehouse there. My only suggestion now to people that like to buy Amsoil products is to pack the box tight with other items to get your shipping dollar value. Run right up against the shipping pound.

Heck....Pablo....now all Gary needs to do is say "Oh, don't worry the universal atf will do the trick"
stooges.gif

I live in da UP and I have been complaining that the Chicago DC is slow to ship. Its always exactly 3 days after I order that I get the UPS email that the shipment is 3 days away. I also know another dealer who has also complained about the slow service to this area.

The Reg sales rep even called me to explain that they were working hard to improve the order system, upgrades were in the process.

Quote:

ne ordered from another site dealer, ordered

I agree. Unless it's an out of stock/backordered filter then the product should ship by the day after it's ordered - at the latest.

daman's area is serviced from the same warehouse as me, Chicago DC and if his bud is nearby, he is same. They (Chi DC) were smoked out (nearby fire) of their original bldg early this year, hand to move and that one of the excuses I got. But as I told Tim Golden, Chicago DC has always been slow. Never the next day like you mentioned, 2 on occasion but 3 days to ship is normal + another 3 days transit for me. I just placed order on Tues, shipped on Friday, arrive May 1.

Good help must be hard to find in the Chi town area.

Quote:

Quote:

ne ordered from another site dealer, ordered

I agree. Unless it's an out of stock/backordered filter then the product should ship by the day after it's ordered - at the latest.

I never asked but it was just some MCV a few gals for his
4 wheelers should have had that,yes he's by me...

he made sure he called in the morn. so the dude should have
called it in and got the ball rolling right away.

anyway i told him to join BITOG and order from real dealers.
grin.gif

Quote:

I live in da UP and I have been complaining that the Chicago DC is slow to ship. Its always exactly 3 days after I order that I get the UPS email that the shipment is 3 days away. I also know another dealer who has also complained about the slow service to this area.

The Reg sales rep even called me to explain that they were working hard to improve the order system, upgrades were in the process.

Mike: If your in the UP why are they shipping out of Chicago. Why not Superior. Superior is where my orders come from. Now, if I order over the website, lets say on Monday, the order is prepared on Tuesday, and ships either Tuesday or Wednesday. After it ships I have it the next day. Now, if I call Amsoil direct, they usually ship the same day if I call early enough.

This Gary Allen sounds like a fine individual. Thus, leading to a Google Image Search (GIS) within the shanty:

GaryAllen.jpg

Wonder if that's him?

GaryAllen2.jpg

Or, this guy?

GaryAllen3.jpg

Or..... is this Mr. Allen checking out the fine print?

GaryAllen4.jpg

Never know!!!!

GaryAllen5.jpg

One way to get those orders moving!!!

GaryAllen6.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm

Of course, Coot realizes that the GIS was possibly unsuccessful.

Sniff.

Time to crawl out of the shanty and wend way to garage:

Garage3.jpg

and get the oil changed in the Toro SuperRecycler self-propelled grass head lopper offer so as to assault the green growing stuff reaching ever higher, soaring upwards to the bright shiny thing in the sky.

Coot just has sooooo much excitement in his miserable existance.... uhhhhh, life.

May even poke around the "lawn" composed of 75-percent weeds seeking rocks to disentomb!!!!!

You betcha'.

Hey!!!!!!!!!!

The shanty ain't a whole lot bigger.

Just wait until I hit the lottery for a couple hundred million. Will move to Pacific coast somewhere in northern California, Oregon or Washington and will grab a bigger shanty and have a HUGE garage built to house the cars Coot will be buying;

1971 Plymouth GTX with 440, 69 dart, 71 Duster 340 and a whole buncha' stuff I ain't even thought of yet.

Hmm ...this is Gary Allan

Gary_Allan.jpg

He gets the money and the fan babes in the C&W niches of our fine land.

I get my name stepped on
frown.gif

I orders a case of Amsoil ASM for my sister's car yesterday and it arrived today!! I think that Gary Allan brews this stuff in his backyard and sends it out via air express.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back