Does Brookfield Vis correlate with CCS result

Supposed if I run Sample A using Brookfield Vis method at -35 d.c and receive "X" cp result.

Will I receive back "X" mpa-s result if I run CCS at -35 d.c using Sample A?

I came up with this assumption because I saw a table showing that 1 cp is equivalent to 1 mpa-s.

For example, if an oil sample Brookfield Vis result @ -35 d.c is 8500cp which is = 8500 mpa-s according to the table. And since CCS uses mpa-s, does that mean that CCS @ -35d.c of the same sample will be 8500 mpa-s?

Additionally, I understand theoretically that Kinematic Viscosity (@ "Z" temperature) * Density (@ "Z" temperature) = Dynamic Viscosity (@ "Z" temperature). Does the Dynamic Viscosity (@ "Z" temperature) equal to Brookfield, CCS, cold temperature viscosity measurement?

If yes, it means that all cold temperature viscosity measurements in Dynamic Viscosity are the same, the only difference is the testing method?

They are different tests that will result in different viscosity measurement, even at the same temperature. As a rule of thumb, CCS and MRV viscosity will change by around a factor of 2 for every 5 C difference in temperature. For instance, the spec sheet for a 5W oil may have a CCS at -30 C of 6,000 cP, and MRV of 19,000 at -35 C. The CCS at -35 C should be around 12,000 cP, which is lower than the MRV at the same temperature.

I have roughly understood that despite the same UOM used, fundamentally, they are of different testing methods which will yield different results. But to a certain extent, they do correlate, and I would like to ask if there is research done on the correlationship?

Additionally, there are Dynamic Viscosity to Kinematic and vice versa convertors on the internet but they do not state which method it correlates to. Any idea what dynamic viscosity they are referring to? For example, the convertor I found online https://wiki.anton-paar.com/sg-en/dynamic-viscosity-kinematic-viscosity/

Additionally, there are Dynamic Viscosity to Kinematic and vice versa convertors on the internet but they do not state which method it correlates to. Any idea what dynamic viscosity they are referring to? For example, the convertor I found online https://wiki.anton-paar.com/sg-en/dynamic-viscosity-kinematic-viscosity/
I would suggest reading the articles mentioned here in Post #68, especially Dan Holdmeyer's article:

Back