Do hot female mechanics actually exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, no pictures?

sexy-mechanic.jpg

I was inspired to make this thread after re-watching the first Fast & The Furious last week. Paul Walker loses a race to Vin Diesel and owes him a 10 second Supra. Michelle Rodrigues and Jordana Brewster decide to help and are wrenching in tight jeans and halter tops, with one sitting on the engine block as she works.

Also took my brothers 5.0 to Grand Prairie TX Ford, massive dealership that sells fleet and the high number F series. 52 bays, all men, and half looked like Kid Rock. Got me out in 45 minutes though, oil change and tire rotation.

was about to say, this thread is completely useless without pics. thanks friendly_jacek

I will admit my wife who is far better looking than me and far more mechanically inclined does the simple work to our cars, like changing air filter and headlight bulbs. She refuses though to change oil anymore.

Her dad was a mechanic and taught all 5 girls how to work a bit on cars and made them learn to drive stick. 3 of 5 still drive manual cars.

You have lot of courage to even mention that here!
How are you going to handle the incoming request for the pictures?

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
I wonder if women think the same way about male mechanics. Haha.

Why wouldn't they?

Originally Posted By: threeputtpar
Originally Posted By: GMBoy
We actually have tons of hot female assembly workers in my GM plant...and the other plants are the same way.

I see what you did there.
grin.gif

LOL! But realy it is true. We have some very attractive females working the line. I mean model hot. No lie.

^ I would expect female mechanics to wind up somewhere "safe" like fleet work where there aren't (as many) leering customers. Air Force counts.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
^ I would expect female mechanics to wind up somewhere "safe" like fleet work where there aren't (as many) leering customers. Air Force counts.

Females are in almost every career field in the USAF. I'm not sure what you are implying.

Originally Posted By: tom slick
Originally Posted By: eljefino

Females are in almost every career field in the USAF. I'm not sure what you are implying.

That if someone acts untoward there are repercussions. In the private sector the worst thing (generally) is you'd get fired.

I haven't seen any female mechanics but I also haven't seen any male mechanics that look like Tom Cruise or someone equivalent. Maybe mechanic is not a profession for hot people, male or female. Here are some examples of women doing mechanical work, I don't know if you consider them hot or not, but at least they are women.

Wasn't she the one that say that oil molecules are like marbles???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back