Discount Tire Direct does the right thing !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Saturday, 06-10-2017, I ordered a new set of tires from DTD for my daughter's Saturn. (Cooper CS3) They were delivered on Tuesday. Yesterday, Thursday 06-15-2017, I saw that Cooper had started a 1 month rebate promotion that would given me an additional $50 rebate. I called DTD and asked what, if anything, they could do to help. They credited my charge card for the $50 ! I thought that this was worth mentioning here.

I have always had way more luck talking to DT or DTD about any issues.. than tirerack..

Tirerack has been ok after wrangling/pictures escalation etc.

thumbsup2.gif
Good on them, starting to prefer them over Tirerack also.

Excellent. In this case, I'd call it going above and beyond. Imo certainly not something they had to do as the Cooper rebate is a manufacturer sponsored rebate.

Can't say I'm all that surprised, dealing with sister company DT b&m stores for over a decade now, going above and beyond seems to be SOP in my experience.

I as well like using DT for tires, they are local and do fantastic work. I would like to see them have the ability to do alignment work, though not a deal breaker by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back